Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

SOLE HOT OR SOLE NOT: CAMILLA SKOVGAARD

Happy Monday Shoeholics!

I'm definitely on one this morning.. On cloud 9, that is. Lol. My mom has been here for a few days and I am just feeling so good.. so great! We did our usual girls routine.. shopping-girl talk-shopping-dining-shopping.. you know, the usual!

Nevertheless, I came across this super haute shoe from Camilla Skovgaard's Spring 2012 collection.. I love the bi-color basketweave.. I have a very strong sensation that KEMISTRE will have this similar concept happening for our Spring collection.. Hehe.. Also, I want to point out the tassel detail attached to the zip closure of the shoe.. this is going to be a big trend for 2012! Prepare to see tassels on shoes, handbags and clothing, as well.

But enough about all of that.. you tell me! Sole hot or Sole not?

No comments:

Post a Comment