Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

GET THE LOOK: BEYONCE


In today's edition of GET THE LOOK.. we are featuring mommy-to-be, Beyonce! She was spotted leaving a NYC nail salon in blue crocodile Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps and carrying a Burberry Tonal Raffia Bowling Bag.

Burberry has always had nice pieces in their collection but they are really killing the game right now! I, for one, have never been a Burberry stan.. but as of late, I've found myself stalking a few of their pieces. I can truly see an evolution of the brand. While I have a great appreciation for Burberry, whenever I have wondered into their stores, I've always felt like their collection was for the "older" customer. Older as in I'll pass on a purchase for me and cop something for my mom instead. Lol.

Nevertheless, this drool-worthy 'Raffia' bowling bag is priced at $1,395. That's actually not a bad price and doesn't deter my love one bit! This one is getting filed in must-have!


No comments:

Post a Comment