Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

GIFT GUIDE: FOR SHOE LOVERS

 
Is it really Dec 1st? It can't be.. There's no way! Hmmm... I'm afraid it is. This means several things.. #1: The year is coming to an end. *deep sigh* #2: You have to start thinking about what you want for Christmas because your boo has already begin to inquire. #3: You have to figure out what gifts you will be buying for others..

Whether you are on the receiving end or the giving end.. I am here to help! What better gift can you give a shoe lover other than shoes? While at it, why not 365 pairs of shoes? In the form of a calendar, that is. I think there is a big misconception that you have to break the bank to make Christmas special but that is soooo untrue! The greatest gifts that I have ever received are gifts that required some thought.. It required the person to really have an understanding of who I am as a person and the things that really make my heart smile.

The 365 Days of Shoes - 2012 calender is available on Amazon for only $29.96! Say whaaaaat? Someone please tell my honey to add this to my Christmas Wish List. There is nothing better than waking up to shoes every morning.. blogging on my laptop and looking up at shoes.. being on a conference call and looking up at shoes.. *sigh* They give me sooo much life! #iLive

No comments:

Post a Comment