Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAY: GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI

Whew! Somebody grab me a pen and paper so that I can put these on my Christmas list with a big red heart and then low-key pass the list to my honey.. Haha.. Men always ask what do women want? The answer is simple: SHOES!!!

This Giuseppe Zanotti wedge is serving up some MAJOR swagguuuu. It has a 6" heel and a platform that measures slightly under 2". The regular price is $1,450 but it is currently on sale for $730 at Endless. Oh yes.. Friday just got a little bit better.. I loves me a good sale!

Happy Friday Fabs!

1 comment:

  1. 👠Pointed strappy heels💃How can you save on🔥
    👠From our hair to the tips of our feet we must look💝radiant and beautiful.
    👠Buy yours with a 5⃣0⃣% discount by 🆑icking here 👉 How can you save on Pointed strappy heels

    ReplyDelete