Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

SOLE CHRONICLES: LALA VASQUEZ & NENE LEAKES


It seems this weekend was Girl's Night Out from coast to coast. Umm.. I, somehow, missed that memo! I would have called up my girls and headed to the paparazzi-friendly hot spots... but then again, with these $4.50 gas prices--maybe not! Nevertheless, here in L.A., Nene Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Taylor Armstrong (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) grabbed a bite to eat at BOA Steakhouse on Friday night. RHOBH is currently taping their next season so I wonder if Nene will be making a cameo? I guess you will have to tune-in to find out but you don't have to wait until next season to peep her shoe game.

Nene rocked Christian Louboutin's 'Madame Butterfly'. This 6" inch platform is made of Napa leather and has an accompanying price tag of $1,195. If you are dying to make them yours, they are available at Barney's.


Lala Vazquez and her bestie, Kim Kardashian hit up the Knicks game over the weekend. From what I understand, it is something like 30 degrees in New York right now.. so I'm quite sure her feet were freezing! However, we all make sacrifices for fashion and you simply can't deny the HAUTENESS of that shoe!

Lala is wearing a stilleto from Italian designer, Giambattista Valli. This pony hair printed, open toe sandal  is measuring in at 4" inches. That's not bad considering that most of Louboutin's heels start at 6" inches. I love the complexity of the design yet the simplistic look as it rests on the foot. Ohh.. how I loves it! I'm not loving this price though... $940. Ouch! I just took one shot to my heart and it never even broke my skin. #FabDown #CodePink

No comments:

Post a Comment