Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SHOP NEW ARRIVALS: SHAKIRA

THIS JUST IN: SHAKIRA!! This ECLECTIC thong sandal features an artistic play of color with a complimentary splash of animal along the spine of the the foot. This sandals SPEAKS to the leaders of the pack! Sorry ladies.. but this one isn't for the meek.. it's for the trendy, fashion forward FASHIONISTA!

Shakira is available for only $20! Yep.. you read correctly. As a boutique, we only carry a limited quantity in stock so if you're looking forward to rocking that EXCLUSIVE... UNTOUCHABLE haute look this summer.. you definitely wanna add these to your budding shoe collection!

At first glance, some of you may love the shoe but you're unaware of what to pair it with so as your resident fashion stylist, here are a few suggestions:
  • Solid Maxi Dress (in neutral colors like chocolate brown, mocha, or black)
  • Green (emerald, kiwi, lime) top with Black 'Fit & Flare' bottoms
  • White Tunic top with Black leggings & a printed multi-colored scarf (with neutrals/green/black)
  • Summer Eyelet Dress
  • Black sleeveless tank with Black skinny jeans. Green & Gold necklace. Gold bangles. Green ring. 
Shop SHAKIRA now >> http://t.co/k1Vh5fy 

SOURCE: www.kemistre.net

----------------------------------------------


Ohhh.. I would also like to add.. this is my 100th post! Wowww! I simply can't believe it. Where does the time go? I just want to thank everyone who has followed this blog.. for those who have supported it.. My appreciation is endless and my gratitude abounds! Your support MEANS the world to me. Thank you for giving me an outlet.. Thank you for hearing my voice. You are loved! -XO

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment