Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

SEEN ON THE SCENE: LOUIS VUITTON

Whenever I blog about a shoe like this, I always deem it necessary to provide a disclaimer. My disclaimer is such: This is not a shoe for a novice! With that being said, Angela Simmons hit up MTV's Staying Alive foundation over in London, this past Friday night wearing this statement piece!

Ooeee la la.. It is a suede and patent leather platform heel by Louis Vuitton. The platform is almost 3" inches and the heel is measuring close to 6" inches. This shoe just never gets old to me but unfortunately it is. The politically correct part of me wants to say this shoe is a few seasons old but honestly, it's more than a few seasons old. It's more like a few years old! But hey.. we all have our favorites that we pull out from year to year. I have a pair of Michael Kors pumps that will never get old because I reinvent my MK pumps everytime I wear them and quite frankly, I plan to have them as long as they have me!

No comments:

Post a Comment