Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE LUXE EDITION: VOGUE CELEBRATES GUCCI

 
Soooo... I have to be honest. I have a confession! I, sometimes, find myself hesitant to cover Gucci because I am thrust with images of Gucci Mane, the rapper. I often wonder why he couldn't have found another name. Is it really necessary to disparage the name of an iconic fashion brand?!? Nevertheless, Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is in full swing and last night, VOGUE PARIS threw a major bash to honor Gucci designer, Frida Giannini. It was held at Hotel de la Rouchefoucauld Doudeauville in Paris, France and the celeb power was definitely in the building! As with all fashion houses and their events, celebs come dressed head-to-toe to salute and celebrate the brand. This event, of course, was no different. So, check out some of your favorites celebs rocking their Gucci looks of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment