Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

MESSENGER BAG: DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!

I don't know about you but when I am running errands across town a bag with easy accessibility to retrieve my keys, makeup, and wallet are a must. Messenger bags with the busyness of the Holiday season are a necessity. Resembling a school girl satchel, these bags can be found in rich black leather as shown above, soft suede, subtle neutrals, or bold colors. Try rocking the messenger with distressed jeans, your favorite long sleeved tee and rugged boots. Sandra Bullock sports three different style options as she rocks her $1,500 designer Lanvin Messenger!

1 comment:

  1. I've been saying I need a messenger bag! I personally love the Damier Ebene Bloomsbury - GM & PM($1030 & $870 respectively) LV...but I also adore the Haymarket Check Crossbody by Burberry (only $550).

    ReplyDelete