Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

LOVE OR LOATHE: JIMMY CHOO

Fergie rocked this kiwi green Marabou coat last night in London. Let me just first say, I am NOT a fan of the Seasame Street-slash-Big Bird look but I am, however, in LOVE with those Jimmy Choo peep toes that are gracing her feet! This nude number goes by the name 'Ciara' and comes with a matching price tag of $2,995. Ouch!

They are a part of Jimmy Choo's new Project Crystal Collection. According to the house of Choo, this shoe was inspired by vintage jewelery from the 1920s and it summarizes all that Project Crystal is: rich, luxurious and timeless, but at the same time, cool, modern and relevant. This bold design is a masterpiece of Plexiglas engineering.

I've given my input so now you tell me.. do you love or loathe?

1 comment: