Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SNEAK PEEK: LANVIN FOR H&M






ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT!! The highly anticipated LANVIN for H&M collection will hit stores on November 23rd but until then.. here is a sneak peek at some of the items that you can expect to see! It is very colorful and very fun! Although, I didn't see much on the apparel, ribbons and bows have a great influence on their accessory and shoe collection. Lanvin is known for having luxurious and expensive items but these items are affordable and available to everyone! I'll definitely be adding the animal clutch to my wardrobe. Be sure to check out the Lanvin for H&M video! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Have to admit, these are cute in an slightly over the top kind of way. I like the multi texture look with fabrics and embellishments. It seems to mesh well for my visual eye.
    I'd love to shop at H&M, but there's not any in TX. I guess I'll have to rely on Kemistre to hook a sista up :)
    KUB~

    ReplyDelete