Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

SHOE DIARIES: HALLE BERRY


Dear Shoe Lover-
A few days ago, Halle Berry was honored at the AFI Fest 2010 here in Los Angeles, over at Grauman’s Chinese Theater.  I, personally, love Ms. Berry and she happens to be one of the most humble and down-to-earth celebs that I’ve EVER met! Her style has always been timeless to me. That is to say, it’s classic with seasonless appeal! She is wearing an Elie Saab dress and Gucci’s ‘Malibu’ pump. She could easily wear this exact same outfit next year and make it on anyone’s best dressed list! I know fashionista's tend to think that more is better--and sometimes this is true.. but this look clearly illustrates that less is more! I know you have a LBD in your closet and black pumps aren't hard to find. Be inspired! And if you need to acquire this pump to compliment your LBD, it’s available at Sak’s or your nearest Gucci store.
Beso. Beso.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment