Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

RUNWAY REPORT :: Rodarte Fall 2010

Anyone who really knows me KNOWS that Nicholas Kirkwood is hands down, one of my most FAVORITE shoe designers EVER! Dare I say, he is one of the best who ever did it? Hmmm.. why not? Let's go with it! He's one of the best!!! And his new collection for Rodarte Fall 2010 only serves to solidify his place in my shoe Hall of Fame. This is my favorite piece of the collection and I can dissect why this shoe is so awesome but in the interest of time, allow me to highlight only a few! The melted candlewax inspired heel... the play on texture mixing the animal skin with the suede tie.. the architecture of the shoe.. and last but certainly not least, the detailing and cut-out  placement in the shoe! The shoe is available in solid (as pictured above) and there are also color blocked versions, as well. Check out the runway pictures below and be sure to stay tuned as we bring you more Fall 2010 shoe delights straight from the runway.

RODARTE FALL 2010


Rhianna rocking the new Rodarte 'Melty' Shoe - Fall 2010

Do you love it? Hate it? Share your thoughts and tell me your favorite shoe on the runway for Fall 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment