Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

LOVE OR LOATHE: ANTONIO BERARDI

Hi Shoenistas.. Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for.. I won't get into all of that right now because I would have to write a novel but I will say God is good! :o)

Today, I am featuring a heel-less sandal from Antonio Berardi.. My-oh-my.. How HAUTE are these little gems? Yessir.. they are CERTIFIABLE in my book!!!!! The 5 inch creations by Briton Antonio Berardi can hardly be described as high heels, since they lack the most important part - a heel. Stars including Gwyneth Paltrow and Uma Thurman invested in a black patent version shortly after they were unveiled in Berardi's spring/summer collection in Paris. Victoria Beckham has a snakeskin pair.

They are currently on sale in Browns stores in London, where they have to be ordered up to five weeks in advance. Lincolnshire-born Berardi, 39, said he was inspired by Latin American music and 1980s post-modernism, adding: "When you walk, it is almost on tiptoe, you look really dainty."

Dainty? Hmm.. that's not a word that came to my mind but I'll let you be the judge.. Love or Loathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment