Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HOLIDAY GLAM: JEFFREY CAMPBELL


The holidays are here so that means that you should be breaking out the sequins, glitter and sparkle! *snaps fingers* For all of you platform, thick heel loving shoenistas.. allow me to introduce you to "Lita" by Jeffrey Campbell! These shoes ooze style.. they ooze glam.. They are such a STATEMENT PIECE and anyone who knows me, knows that my closet is full of shoes that make a statement! Oooooookay! Besides, why should Dorothy be the only who rocks a pair of shoes that sparkle, thus making a statement? Where is it written that only people headed to see the Wizard can click their heels.. Move over Dorothy.. move over, I say!


'Lita' boasts a dynamic 5.5" heel with a 2" platform.. Perhaps I should mention this is not a shoe for amatuers. It is available in red, black, and gold but the confetti silver is my fave! These beauts come with a bargain price tag of $160. *deep sigh* That's like music to my ears... Jeffrey Campbell always gives you more bang for your buck! Oh how I love thee.. If you are dying to pair these with your holiday ensemble, don't fret... you can cop a pair here. I hear they are going pretty fast so you better move on them quickly!

Have a great day my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment