Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

LOOKS WE LOVE: HEADBANDS

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Wear your hair up! Wear your hair down! However you wear it.. be sure to ACCESSORIZE! Headbands have many different looks and they are taking over! They come in suede string, chains, jute rope, leather braided, diamonds, feathers and jeweled. With so many options, there has to be a style to your liking!

Headbands are every where. No matter what your budget is, they are available to you. I came across this super cute chain braided, snake print headband in Nordstroms a few days ago. [See below] Ok wait for it.. waittttt for it... It's only $38! Can you believe it? This is a total bargain price in my book. Dare I say.. the look for less. It comes in 4 different colors and I bought all 4! #DontJudgeMe

To make this headband yours, simply click here. If you are looking for something a little cheaper, I would recommend stopping by your local beauty supply. I'm always amazed at all of the things sold in the beauty supply! I ran into a beauty supply over on La Brea the other day to grab some hair gloss spray and they had headbands for only $3.99 so it's a great alternative for all of you chica's on a tight budget!


No comments:

Post a Comment