It's always important to know what's happening in apparel because it goes hand-in-hand with what's happening in shoes! For Spring, ORANGE is slated to be the next big thing! ORANGE IS THE 'IT' COLOR! It will be dominant in tops, bottoms, clutches, lipstick AND shoes!
However, I caution you... don't go overboard! Wearing orange head-to-toe is never a good thing. Matter of fact, I just checked my fashion handbook and it's also noted as UNACCEPTABLE! As the old adage says: too much of anything is never a good thing! Instead, tone down the orange with neutrals.
For many of you, adding orange to your wardrobe is something new! You may be nervous or unaware of how to pull it off. So, here are a helpful few tips to make sure you keep it utterly FAB!
- Pick vibrant shades of mango for olive to dark skin. If you're a little pale, opt for more muted orange shades.
- Wearing plaids can breaks up the brightness of orange.
- Shiny and Metallic hardware can punch up a basic orange sandal.
- Melon colored hues of orange helps to tone down its severity.
- Sunglasses are a great way to add orange to your outfit without going overboard!