Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HANDBAG LUXE: BADGLEY MISCHKA

Okay.. Okay.. Okay.. so do you LOVE this bag or do you LOVE this bag? Please notice that I am ONLY giving you one option! This bag is so amazingly luxe! I love the details! I love the design! I mean really.. what is there not to love? I can hear my inner rapper screaming: Yo! Yo! Yo! This bag is the TRUTH!!! Not to worry fabs.. I'll be sticking to my day job! #Fashion

This Badgely Mischka top handle satchel has a strappy leather trim and a rustic canvas that lends itself to contrasting neutral shades. Most notably, it is an UPDATE to the satchel bag and features a twist-lock at the flap closure. The shoulder strap drop is 17" - 22". It is available in 4 colors: Army, Black, Cognac (pictured above) and Pearl Metallic. The price for this little one is $348. Mmm.. that's really not a bad price for a Mischka satchel. Let's be frank.. it IS an imported bag! Not to mention, I'm beginning to think that I'm a sucker for chain detail and brass hardware on ANY bag! #DontJudgeMe

Here are a few pics of the other colors that are available! If you love it, like I love it.. then follow me to Nordstrom's. It is available online and in store!

PEARL METALLIC

BLACK

ARMY

1 comment: