Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAY: LANVIN

Happy Friday Fabs! For most of you, it was a short week due to the Memorial hoilday. Yessir.. I'll toast to that! However, I can't help but wonder.. is it just me or did it seem like this week was just a tad bit sluggish? I'm quite certain that waking up on Wednesday morning with the belief that it was Thursday didn't help the cause but such is life...

Today's dose of fabulousity is being catered to you courtesy of LANVIN! When I first saw this sandal, it immediately made me think of Gucci! Mostly because Gucci tends to use a lot of bold, brass hardware on their pieces. Nevertheless, this beauty belongs to LANVIN. The triple-banded sandal opened the Lanvin Spring 2011 runway show. It features: 
  • Vegetable-tanned calfskin forms triple-banded design.
  • Hinge, crystal, and stud elements on instep strap.
  • Ankle-wrap halter strap with prong closure.
  • Upturned wooden platform; 5 1/2" metal heel.
  • Finished with leather "Lanvin 2011" insole.
This HAUTE shoe is now on sale for $1,270 at Neiman Marcus. It is regularly priced at $1,695. Oh my.. it seems that your Friday just became a little more fab! Hehe..

Have a great weekend my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment